- 2018 Scholarship Information
MOAF Consulting has raised $30,000 in academic funds for undergraduate students which will be awarded to eligible students who are able to obtain a visa through us and afford the tuition. The scholarship program is academic based and on a first come first served basis. Parents or Sponsors must still show proof that they can afford the tuition and other academic expenses.
- Students may also able to apply for other international scholarship programs available within the school of choice if found eligible.
- Please note that the funds are for recent high school students going for undergraduate programs in 2018.
- You must apply through MOAF Consulting to be able to get the award.
- Other terms apply. Please call for further information.
- Full MBA Scholarship
The W.P. Carey School of Business (Arizona State University) full time MBA scholarship program is currently ongoing for next fall. The Forward Focus MBA scholarship represents not just an investment in you but also an investment in the future. Funded through the generosity of donors, in addition to the support from the late William Polk Carey, this scholarship allows ensures opportunity for exceptional Full-time MBA students who exhibit creativity, ingenuity, intellect, and innate leadership capabilities.
That's why all accepted Full-time MBA students will receive a full scholarship covering the total tuition cost of the program.Admission Requirements:
Application deadline is February 1
Call us for more details.
- This year, we have camp programs in over thirty (30) cities across the UK, US and Canada. Our programs are both educational and fun.
Camp dates vary depending on the city or university of choice. Programs are ideal for students within the ages of 8 and 18 years. The cost of the programs also vary as follows:
- Camp programs begin on June until August. Registration is ongoing!
- Pick a week that works for you and we let you know what is available!
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Education USA Opportunity Funds program
Just do as they say so as to easily get want you want. Moaf consulting takes time to listen to your situation in order to make your application look great. They go beyond just telling you what documents you need, they tell you where to get them and give you contacts to make getting those documents stress-free. They are simply the best.....
I would (and I do) recommend Moaf Consulting to anyone, I rate them a 100%. Moaf to me is more than an education consulting firm. During my application process I found people who related with me more than their job description required (they were family).
They went the extra-mile to ensure that we got the desired result. Moaf will not go on to the next stage if you do not have more than the documents required!
At some point, I was like what's up with these people now, they have taken the application more personally than me the applicant! (Lol). What's more, I was advised on what course of study i should go for that would positively impact my future.
Choosing MOAF is the best decision you have made!
MOAF Consulting is an excellent consultation company which provide international students with opportunities to attend different programs around the world. They are reliable, affordable and efficient.